Established in 2009, Mint is one of the leading vertically-integrated payment solutions providers with its own distribution channels, state of the art technology platform, and data center in UAE, offering a complete payment suite and value added services to provide enterprise solutions seamlessly.
The Mint Group is operating through three entities: Mint Middle East for different Card Management Programs including payroll cards under WPS programs, Mint Gateway for secured transaction processing of Acquiring and Issuing and Mint Electronic Payment Services for bill payments and merchant acquisitions.
Mint group of companies has two major shareholders: The Mint Corporation, a company publicly listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange in Canada; and Global Business Services and Multimedia, an Abu Dhabi-based establishment since 2000
- Certified by Central Bank of UAE as a WPS agent, processing payroll through the Wages Protection System
- Granted the privilege of becoming a 3rd party processor by Central Bank of UAE
- Providing micro finance, overdraft facility & purchase payment plan services to the low-income segment through partner banks,
- Strategic banking partnerships – Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, Ajman Bank, First Gulf Bank, Mashreq Bank
- 14 exchange houses are using the Mint payroll programCertified by Central Bank of UAE as a WPS agent, processing payroll through the Wages Protection System